Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How KIDS 'N' PETS Stain & Odor Remover Saved My Family $1800


Here is a great KIDS 'N' PETS story from a customer we found on Stain-Removal-101.com.

"Our family is lucky to have a sweet little Chihuahua and a great big lovable black Lab. Our pets are normal, house trained dogs who know better than to use the floor for their bathroom.

Unfortunately even the best trained animal can’t control where and when they vomit.

We had run out of our usual brand of dog food and my husband brought another type of food home.

Both dogs ate the food, however the food didn’t agree with our big dog and she apparently threw up in the middle of the night. Twice. On our light beige carpet, in military housing and about 3 weeks before we had to move to a new post!

By the time I found the two vomit stains, both almost eight inches wide; the red/orange coloring in the dog food vomit had turned the carpet a nasty color.

I used my carpet shampooer, tried many other kinds of cleaner but nothing really helped to totally get rid of the stain.

I went to the store looking for something new to try and I spied KIDS 'N' PETS. It was endorsed by Animal Planet and I figured that if anyone knew about pet stains, it would be them.

We were just days away from "clearing" housing, which is when they send in a representative from the housing office to walk through your home to see if there are any damages. Each sign of damage has a certain dollar amount and of course the carpet is one of the most costly.

We knew from friends that if anything was wrong with the carpet, housing would charge $1,800 to replace it all.

I took the KIDS 'N' PETS home and tried it out right away. The first thing I noticed was the smell of this cleaner.

I have used other products that have the enzymes to properly clean urine and other stains, but in my opinion, they all smell horrible! I was pleasantly surprised with the pleasant lemony scent of KIDS 'N' PETS.

I followed the directions which was to clean up the mess with towels, pour KIDS 'N' PETS on the remaining stain and let sit for at least five minutes; then blot with a clean rag.

I used my carpet shampooer instead of using the rags, but after five minutes or so the red/orange vomit stain was a very light pink stain with a nice citrus scent.

I repeated this two or three times and eventually both stains were so light they were almost unnoticeable.

We finished getting our house ready for the inspection and hoped they wouldn’t say anything about the stains. After the rep did her walk through in our home we were stunned to find out she didn’t find anything to charge us with.

The stains apparently were gone enough to fool a professional mess-finder!! Since then I make sure to always keep KIDS 'N' PETS on hand since we do have 2 dogs and 3 kids.

In fact, my toddler is potty training now so accidents happen often in our house. I know that the enzymes will permanently erase the urine smell and I won’t have to worry that my pets will be attracted to that spot.

For the amount you get in a bottle as well as the price and effectiveness, I recommend this cleaner to all my friends. It really does what it says it does!!"

Stain-Removal-101.com is organized by Taylor a mom with 3 kids, who has lots of hands on experience with house cleaning, laundry and stains. The website is updated regularly with tips, tutorials, cleaning recipes, and product reviews (look for a KIDS 'N' PETS review soon!) to learn more visit their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment